Volunteers are vital to ESI!
Thank you for considering volunteering your time and talents! ESI could not exist without wonderful people like you. We have a variety of volunteer opportunities to suit your skills, interests, passion, and schedule (volunteer as little or as much as you are able).
Current Volunteer Opportunities:
- Game Room Assistant: Come hang out in the game room with us and play pool, bowl on the Wii, or take a turn at ladder golf.
- Personal Readers: Come in and be a guest reader during our book club programs
- Bingo Assistants: Assist a client during a game of BINGO (Tuesdays 1:30 – 2:30)
- Arts & Crafts: Tap into your creative side and assist a group of individuals as they work on various art projects
- Historical Organizer: Looking for someone to come in and organize our historical files. This is a perfect opportunity for someone with an interest in history and a passion for organizing.
- Events and Fundraising Volunteers: Help with specific events and/or fundraising events.
Also looking for volunteers for our Work Readiness Program:
- Do you own or work at a business that would give us a tour?
- Maybe you can offer a job shadow experience where individuals can shadow a worker to see different types of work and see if it is a good match for them.
- Perhaps you are skilled in resume building and interview preparation and would share your experiences with us.
- Maybe you would like to give a presentation on career tips— i.e.: What should I wear to an interview, what types of questions are asked in an interview, etc
If interested in sharing your talents with us, fill out the application below. Once you have completed this form, someone from our team will contact you.
Apply Here to Volunteer