When you give something - We give everything! Every donation makes a difference, regardless of size.
ESI organizes several fundraising events throughout the year, where the community can financially support our mission and our daily services. Individuals or companies wishing to provide financial assistance throughout the year can do so by contacting our finance department. As a non-profit 501(c)(3) organization your donation may be deductible – contact your tax advisor for more information.
Ways to Give
We offer several ways to make a contribution. Please choose the one that is most convenient for you. We thank you in advance for considering a donation to ESI
Give by check
Please make your check payable to ESI and mail it to:
813 Rabas Street
Algoma, WI 54201
Give by phone
We accept Visa and MasterCard. You can make your gift by calling us at (920) 487-3541.
Give gifts of stock or securities
A gift of appreciated stock or securities entitles you to a charitable deduction equal to the fair market value of the stock or securities without paying tax on the stock or securities’ appreciation. To make a gift please contact us at (920) 487-3541 or email.
By making a plan today, you will be supporting the work of ESI for years to come. Contact us at (920) 487-3541 or email to find out more information on:
- Deferred gifts such as charitable gift annuities and trusts or gifts of life insurance.
- Bequests made to ESI through a will.
- Touch Sensory Magic Computer
- Additional Solar Projector discs
- Seating bench or sensory chairs
- Interactive and tactile items
Day Services Supplies
- Puzzle boards
- Washable markers
- Colored pencils
- Sculpting clay (Polymer or Sculpey Air Dry Clay)
- Weidner Center
- Bowling (Ashwaubenon Lanes)
- Ball Games
- Movie Theaters (Green Bay/Sturgeon Bay)
- Agriculture Education Center
- The Farm in Sturgeon Bay
- Green Bay Botanical Gardens
- Museums (Green Bay, Manitowoc, Sturgeon Bay)
- Pallet lift
- Table Saw
- A car to help get clients to work or job experiences.
- Surge protectors
- Free Standing Ice and Water Dispenser
- Refrigerator w/freezer
- Kitchen equipment (for cooking classes)
~ Kitchen utensils small tongs, stainless steel scraper, spatulas, etc.
~ Small cutting board
*any dollar amount is appreciated
- Gas Cards
- Family Dollar
- Hobby Lobby
- Michael’s Arts & Crafts
- Piggly Wiggly
- Dollar General